Our standard packages include the following services and materials.
If possible, visit the site to survey the location and surroundings for the initial meeting. During this meeting we will review the following:
- Photos, sketches, clippings, etc. to capture the look you want.
- Share our photos of past projects to add any ideas.
- Observe any site requirements and other unique features.
- If we agree,commence with a design deposit agreement.
- Design agreement will include floor plans, elevations and cost estimate
Based on our design discussions, we will:
- Design a floor plan to your approval
- Generate elevations.
- Share our 3-D model to assure furniture and fixtures have adequate spacing.
- Establish an estimate of our package cost.
- Confirm and agree to architectural plans.
- Move on to the next planning stage.
- Develop construction drawings
- Engineer to review structure
- Stamp Engineered plans (NOTE: All plans are copyrighted)
- Ready to submit for building permit
The Building Contractor or Owner will install floor systems to prepare for Timber Frame installation, followed by SIP’s and windows and doors.